Re: [MV] Ref: Humvee

F. Brian Mead (brian@hardscrabblefarm.com)
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 08:23:14 -0400

Howdy list,
Last Saturday, I was at an antique auction that was held at the local
National Guard Post. Of course I had to step out the back & look at their
toys.
Their two hummers had cable locks running from under the dash and around
the steering wheel. As I remember, they had combination locks. Kinda like the
cable locks kids use on bicycles. Not too secure, since you can cut those with
a pair of bolt cutters, but that's what they had.

Brian
1944 MB
194? GPW