Re: [MV] German stuff/bad?

D Paradise (deanparadise@hotmail.com)
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 03:23:03 GMT

>It seems there is an inherent prejudice about Germans and German things.

What? Hello? Anyone home?

>To exclude them and they're equipment from displays seems like a slap to
>the first amendment, for sure.
>I may not agree with what Hitler's ideas were, but I'll defend someone's
>right to dress and display the uniform in a historic setting.
>Like them or not, the Germans had wonderful equipment and uniforms.
>I doubt the same attitude exits towards the Japanese, or other German
>allies, for that matter.
>I await the firestorm of response,
>respectfully submitted,
>Henry

I too will defend someone's right to dress and display a uniform, I will
also be first in line to boycott the morons. Although we accept their right
to dress, we certainly don't have to like it or approve it.

Those nazi uniforms represent nothing more than EVIL. If they were fooled by
Hitler why did they not act " LIBERATED " like the many Italians did when
the Americans came through their towns?

Dean
44 GPW