Re: [MV] Event rules

Jon Shoop (shoop19@idt.net)
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 01:13:29 -0500

These SS guys do Impressions here every year (St Louis). They are respected
and praised for their accurate Impression, and educational Value. They
portray what a German Army looked like in the 30's and 40's.

I was present when a married couple, approached an SS man and showed them
tattoos, on their arms.....from a concentration camp experience they both
had. They were very complementary, while teary eyed, they told the SS guy
they were glad that there were people like him, doing what he was doing to
keep the memories and history alive, so no one would forget.

Jon Shoop