[MV] FW:

Keith, Steve (Steve.Keith@compaq.com)
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 08:01:38 -0400

I will forward this to the Historic Military Vehicle Collectors notes file.

Steve
-----Original Message-----
From: Harley B. Keck [ mailto:pastork@usxchange.net
<mailto:pastork@usxchange.net> ]
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 1999 1:03 AM
To: Keith, Steve

Sir,

I am a Baptist pastor in charge of promotion for summer camp for 16 such
churches in the mid-west. Next year we intend to have a WW2 theme for our
camp. I would like to have a deuce and a half on the campgrounds as part of
our centerpiece display. Can you help me locate a willing owner?, do you
have any information on such a truck in the Green Bay, WI area?

Thank you,

Pastor Keck