Re: [MV] GPW Engine Crank

fv74@altavista.net
Wed, 29 Sep 1999 07:38:38 -0400 (EDT)

Jackson,
I do not have a crank for sale, but they are available. I paid $60.00 US for mine at a show. The fords will have the script f stamped on them. You should check to see if the special nut is still on the end of your crankshaft. Mine was missing. $20.00 US fixed that problem. I was surprised at how easily I could start my MB with it.

Dave Fillman
45 MB