Re: [MV] Insurance; Bashing USAA

Richard Van Hoomissen (rvanhoo@IBM.net)
Fri, 01 Oct 1999 10:32:41 -0700

As promised I called USSA number and daaaaa was put on to a bright
sounding lady who quoted me 1/2 the USAA price for 300/500 plus
collision/comp. But it is restricted as to who may operate it, where it
may go and less than 2500 miles per year. I can live with all the
restrictions and will have to send pics. May have to get those civ spark
plugs off
my M38A1 but I already bought those. The quoting company is American
Collectors a "USAA partner" @ telephone 1 800 360 2277. (Cherry Hill,
NJ) They only sell to USAA members.(Mil. roots) The cost was $97.80 per
year. So I guess all the Bashing is unjustified. The question is: do I
want to save money or be free of restrictions? Richard.