Re: [MV] Fund Raising For WWII memorial

Tim Pierce (timpierce@intermediatn.net)
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 16:21:43 -0400

I am going to bring my truck and WW II gear down to the show at the Wal
Mart. An area club has offered a 8000 pound world war II cannon for us to
use at the event if we can find some tires that will fit on the rims. This
gun has set too many years on the old tires that came on it and they are no
good now.
Tim Pierce