Re: [MV] MVPA New directory

Claude W. Vaughn (vaughn@totalaccess.net)
Sat, 02 Oct 1999 09:04:59 -0500

paul vandervort wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone out there knows if the new MVPA
> directory will include each member's vehicle ownership as in the past?
> The questionnaire they sent out only asks for general info, and doesn't
> ask for current status of Mil-Veh ownership. ...

Paul, and listers, this new MVPA directory will only have the information
requested by the questionnaire. This new directory will have the names and
addresses of vehicle enthusiast. There will not be any vehicle listings,
only that the individual is interested in a general category or class of
vehicle. Rather useless if you want to contact the owners of Staghounds
and have to mail letters to 300 or so "Armor, wheeled" vehicle owners.
Same goes for that GP owner or Slat Grill owner. Mail a thousand
letters... I don't think so!

As for me, I will keep the old D-5 directory. And for those purchasing
this new directory, ya'll can write me. I only updated my address. And
requested deletion of my phone numbers.