Re: [MV] Haggarty MV insurance

fivequartergeorge@yahoo.com
Sun, 3 Oct 1999 04:33:08 -0700 (PDT)

Yes, I have an M715 insured with Hagerty for two
years. First year cost was $60.00 and underwritten
by Greenwich Insurance Company. Second year price
is $71.00 and underwritten by CNA Personal Insurance
Company.

My coverage is liability only, which is minimum
required in state of Maryland. Restrictions include
"occasional use", and must be stored in locked garage.

So far I'm happy with Hagerty. The price is good. No
claims yet.

Hagerty Classic Insurance
Post Office Box 87
Traverse City, MI 49685-0087 USA