Re: [MV] jeep body design

Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 16:34:08 -0700 (PDT)

This is a good point, BUT there is one possibility
that hasn't been mentioned.

This defense contractor received medals of
accomplishment for the design of the proximity fuse,
radio equipment, vehicles (a jeep competitor) (a
weasel competitor), refrigeration equipment, and
before the war had a car design that could compete
with today's economy cars.

Joe F.

--- Steve Malikoff MV list account

=====