Re: [MV] M109A3 speedometer cable, etc.

Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 17:22:19 -0700 (PDT)

Are you talking about the ones that are bolted on?

I should think they'd be safer as long as you took all
the air pressure off first.

Then you ask about "split rims". To me this means the
wheel is split, not the RIM, these are the MOST
dangerous, you'll have a tough time getting a tire
shop to work on them!! Scrap them!!

I was talking about the split rings, like on my M-135,
sorry.

Does that make it clear as mud, yet?

Joe F.

=====