Re: [MV] Dry cleaning solvent

Winne, Jim (jwinne@nettally.com)
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 23:13:11 -0400

Hi List;

Naptha is a light solvent that is used as a drycleaning fluid. It is the
same as lighter fluid and is very flamable. It also dries and leaves no
residue. It is safe for some paints and rubber but I would go easy on
plastic. Johnathan is "right on" about the electronics parts cleaners.
They work well and don't harm the good stuff. I think LPS is the line that
WW Grainger has in stock. Just my $.02 worth.

Jim MVPA# 17216