Re: [MV] M-548, Tracked, Cargo, Carrier, 6, ton

jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Thu, 14 Oct 1999 10:14:29 -0500

>Main thing you need to know is if it has clear title...I know for a fact a
>few have been released, but most face destructive demil.

Why? An M548 is a tracked pickup truck. If you can't license it for the
road then who gives a hoot about a title, most states (at least mine) won't
issue titles anymore for anything but road vehicles. As to the demil, a guy
I know around here just bought one in beautiful shape from govt auction, no
problem, drove it away (onto a semi trailer that is).

je