[MV] Bailey Bridge photos

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 10:08:11 +0200

At 00.35 22/10/99 -0400, JOHN wrote:
>A very nice example of a surplus Bailey is available for inspection in
>Baltimore County Maryland.
>I haven't stopped to take any nomenclature off of it, but it looks ex
>military. If anybody is interested, I'll go photograph it and post photos
>on our site, which by the way, has been banned from the MVPA site.
>
>john@astory.com

Oct. 22 1999

John,
Yes, of course I am interested, as I am sure many List members are
interested! Yes, please, take pictures and let us know in due time.
Will you take pictures with a camera, have the film developed and printed
and then you will scan the prints for your web site or do you have some
sort of more "modern" apparatus to take pictures to put "directly" on your
web? Sorry for my ignorance but I am always available to learn...

Keep Them Rolling!
Raimondo