Re: [MV] Time for Bill's Dumb Question for the Week! ;)

Jeff Smith (mvpc@gte.net)
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 16:33:22 -0500

Subject: BLUE ANGELS AIR SHOW

> THE BLUES WILL END THEIR SEASON THIS YEAR ON THE
> FOLLOWING DATES.
>
> FRIDAY 12 NOV.
> SAT 13 NOV.
>
> THE FRIDAY SHOW IS NORMALLY THE LESS CROWDED.
**** Short Notice IDEA***
I could have a open House here at M*V*P (Pensacola, FL) 3454 E. Olive Rd.
if anybody is interested on Friday or Saturday or both. Free swap meet Space
if anybody wants to sell or buy MV Stuff. Hotels and I-10 and !-110 within
1 mile from "M*V*P Wiring Shop" I know a guy who has a Vending Cart for
Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Soda, Hot Choc, and Coffee he could set up. there is
also a Civil War Muesuem in Downtown Pensacola, I can check on times they
are open. and costs.

Any Comments or Ideas if this can be pulled off?