Re: [MV] Some interesting correspondence from the MVPA

Todd Paisley (paisley@erols.com)
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 00:10:32 -0400

> #2) Again I point out (as I have made this statement in the past) that
> this list, as well as all listervs and usenet, are for the benifit of the
> participants only. I am bothered by the MVPA eavsdropping in on our
little
> round table chit chat, recording said chit chat, then using it against
> someone or more people when they do not nor have they ever PARTICIPATED in
> what is going on here.

Excellent point. You are right on the money on this one. The supporters of
crap like this keep hiding behind the by-laws. I'd like to know where in
the by-laws it says that if you disagree with member of the board, you are
blackballed. Just because you have a difference in opinion with the club
leadership doesn't mean you don't support the club. How does Jerry
Cleveland know that John doesn't fully support the goals and mission of the
MVPA? This is the EXACT kind of thinking that had Jim Gilmore blackballed
in the last election. NOTHING has changed!! If you voice concern and those
views are not in line with what the leadership wants, they abuse their
positions in the club to punish you. With total control on WHO can run in
the election being held by the current board, it will NEVER change. Plain
and simple. It doesn't matter how much you "work from within to change
things". If they control the election, you can work 24 hours a day single
handedly solving the import problem and it doesn't mean a damn thing.

Todd Paisley