Re: [MV] Ferret Electrics

Jim (w7ls@blarg.net)
Sun, 24 Oct 1999 17:22:59 -0700

Hi, Ian. Welcome to the group. I live in Duvall and we have a MVPA club that meets
in Bothell. You can see our web page at:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Show/6111/

Our next meeting is this Wednesday night at Denny's at the interesection of 405
and Bothell-Everett Hiway. Call me at 425-788-0779 for more info or just go to our
web site. Hope to see you up there. Meetings are in the side room and newcomers are
most welcome.
Jim Hossack