Re: [MV] MUTT Seats/Seat Backs

fv74@altavista.net
Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:12:11 -0400 (EDT)

Bob,

Congratulations, I assume that you have purchased a M151. Was it the M151A1 with the radio and m.g. mount? We used my MB to tow a snowmobile trailer with cubscouts dressed up as soldiers on it in the Boyertown Halloween parade on Saturday. I borrowed helmets from Daryl Bensinger for the kids to wear. We had a good time. I even sold a couple helmets for him. Try Daryl at http://www.sphynx.com/mitymite/ for the seats and seat backs.

Dave Fillman
45 MB