Re: [MV] Some interesting correspondence from the MVPA

D Paradise (deanparadise@hotmail.com)
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 02:02:58 GMT

Jim and List-----------

Jim- I agree with you 200%

I don't know much, other than what's in the supply line, about the current
group of candidates running, which ones should we support?

I think it is important that we get together and support the sympathetic
candidates.

Dean
44 GPW

>From: jim gilmore <jgilmore@oeonline.com>
>To: mil-veh@skylee.com
>Subject: Re: [MV] Some interesting correspondence from the MVPA
>Date: Tue, 26 Oct 1999 19:05:39 -0500
>
> Dear MVPA and list members,
>
> I read John Seidt's story of his web site link being dropped by the
>(former) MVPA Webmaster with great interest. It was John's response to the
>MVPA election controversy that resulted in this action. As John is not a
>MVPA member I have to wonder......would his link have been dropped if he
>were a member?
snip