Re: [MV] MVPA

Antoine (antoine@usa.net)
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 00:31:36 -0700

As John Seidts report of his conversation demonstrates, a little
understanding and a soft touch goes a long way towards the
resolution of problems...
If we were, all of us at the same time, exercizing blindly and
inconsiderately our "First Amendment Right" (or any legal right
for that matter) it would only lead to cacophony and confusion.
Offending people just because one has the right to do so can
make one feel good for a moment, but it invariably backfires
when the offended party chooses to retaliate in kind, exercizing
the same freedom of speech.
Keeping our emotions in check, and trying to be articulate and
factual about the changes that we would like to see implemented
by the Association is the only way to make some inroad...
"Liberty to speak?" yes of course...but let's keep the "speech"
civil and fruitful...
Antoine
Sherman Oaks, California
http://www.freehomepages.com/antoine