Re: [MV] Questions on operating an M35

Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Mon, 1 Nov 1999 19:23:35 -0600

Tennessee DOT said I did not have to and they went to Federal Statutes and
;checked - I make no money driving or hauling. - By the way any full air
military trucks will NOT pass DOT inspection. Brakes do not meet specs.

Key phrase is that no money is made driving or hauling. I do not know about
state law on this subject - But Tennessee said that if Federal did not care
they did not care.