[MV] Beltring 2000 get-together

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Wed, 03 Nov 1999 14:40:10 +0100

At 11.49 03/11/99 +0100, LARS wrote:
>....meeting point...finding groups, vehicles and places...
>
>I remember from pictures of various conflicts the...

... snip ...
>also signpost the various groups or contingents attending, like
>- IMPS
>- MVT
>- MVPA
>- BMVT
>- KTR
>- MIL-Veh List
>- etc, etc, etc
... snip ...

Nov. 3 1999

Hi from Italy!

Yes! I hope to come next year (even with no... showers...!). I have tried
this year but no place in airplanes (two seats to go and only one to
comeback: tried to leave wife there... but she did not like it...!).
O.K. I shall be serious: where is the problem? Military signs are O.K.! I
like the idea! Thanks Lars!
However, a loudspeaker apparatus (intercom?) would be fine: just say a
time and a place for the various Clubs to meet... I suppose there is a
centralized loudspeakers apparatus advising people of the many events... in
the arena... or... For example: Consider a kid lost, he may be called and
described through the loudspeakers system. Or the organizers may tell his
parents about a "lost kid so and so" who may be retrieved c/o the main gate
or...
The organizers may announce through the apparatus the time and place of the
get-together Club meets.
However, the place is a problem. War & Peace 2000 will be overcrowded...
A cap is a very good idea: I have my M.V.P.A. cap with the "triangle"
logo, another one, camo with the "triangle" sewn by my wife on the front.
Easy to spot!
Well, let's continue to work on this project...

Keep Them Rolling!

Regards,
Raimondo - M.V.P.A.