[MV] Re: pa antique tags and hassles

fv74@altavista.net
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 10:46:50 -0500 (EST)

Jeff

Also, do not forget that Pennsylvania requires a license plate light after dark. The brake lights must be DOT approved also. My personnel record for equipment violations is 27 in one traffic stop. During the hour it took the local officer to write me up, it became dark and he found even more violations. He basically performed a roadside state inspection on an antique vehicle. I have had better relations with the State Police, who have actually helped me win some of the hearings that I have gone to because of the local police. It seems that each local department has their own set of rules.

Dave Fillman
45 MB

---- you wrote:
> YES IT HAD PA ANTIQUE TAGS