Re: [MV] Multifuel engine question

ljh (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Mon, 08 Nov 1999 12:24:56 +0800

Mr. Doyle:

I have experiance installing many injection pumps on all series of the
MULTIFUEL Engine used in M35's. Pumps from Non-turbo engines are not
interchangeable as each pump is calabrated to the type of engine it is
installed on. What is your question??

Tim Conove
Exporter of Chinese Military Motorcycles
Xiamen, China.