Re: [MV] Multifuel engine question

ljh (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Mon, 08 Nov 1999 21:53:02 +0800

Mr Doyle:

Quite simply speaking if you go by the book, you eliminate all of the negative
variables that come into play when people start playing with machinery. I allways
built my trucks..."by the book" and when I was working on a 1C version I would
use the correct part number pump and had it calibrated and set at a reputable
Diesel Rebuilding Shop, for the Engine I was building.

I was fortunate because about 35 miles from my repair shop was and engine builder
that rebuilt multifuels for the ARMY. believe it or not. There's a lot of steel
spinning around and and engine job is expensive and time consuming. Truly it is
best not to guess at these things and build 'em right. Be carefull also with who
you listen to regarding information there are many mechanically inclined
individuals who think that they are still plying with a '55 Chevy.

Best Regards
Tim Conover
Xiamen, China.