Re: [MV] Multifuel engine question

ljh (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Tue, 09 Nov 1999 11:48:28 +0800

Dear Sir:

My M35A2's have produced fathfull service in the years that I have had the
pleasure of running them. I have had Trucks in New York forthe 50th anniversary
of the Ending of WWII. Quite a show. Preoper maintanance and rebuilding technique
is in my opinon the only way to go.

Judging from the support of the members of the list I would say that you are the
Criton. It is Rebels like yourself who have no mechanical ability, that resort
the Parts swapping tactics that result in customer dissatifaction, and collectors
that have a distorted view of the hobby. I will hold you acountable for your
words by posting my reply to your message. You should have the courage to speak
your mind, and let others know what you say.

I am thankful for Mr. Notton informed letter on Diesel Engine Technology, It
sheds light on the subject that few are aware of.

As for China, the English have been here for well over 100 years in a city called
Hong Kong, and the Mainland is Developing at a rate that the western world is
unaware of. If you have never seen Hong Kong you would be suprised at the beauty
of the Place.

Good Luck With your Trucks you will need it.
Tim Conover
Exporter of Chinese Military Motorcycles
Xiamen, China