[MV] M31C Pedestal Mount - Looking for...

Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 09:00:53 +0100

At 19.11 09/11/99 -0600, SCOTT wrote:
>I'm in search of a M31C pedestal mount for my 1953 M38A1. Original would be
>nice if priced reasonable and reproductions are OK as well if accurate.
>Does anyone on the list know of who is making the reproductions?

>Scott
>Austin, Tx

Nov. 10 1999

Hi Scott,

SUPPLY LINE (and I think MILITARY VEHICLES MAGAZINE, too) had many ads for
pedestal mounts (repro).

If you don't have access to them, ley me know and I shall check them for
you. Sorry, I am at work at the moment (here it is 10.00 ZULU time (10.00
a.m.), but back at home I can do it and e-mail tomorrow.

Keep Them Rolling!

Raimondo - M.V.P.A.