Re: [MV] AAAAuuugh! Frozen lug nuts!!

t.glance@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 12 Nov 1999 00:51:20 +0000

The HMMWV contact trucks come with a neat 24v impact
wrench that has a NATO slave receptacle on the end of
the cord. Since we got our new truck a few months ago at
my unit I have used the hell out of this thing, it is
extremly handy because it will work off of any vehicle.
I belive most armoured vehicles have the same unit as
part of their BII.

Tim Glance
Clyde NC