Re: [MV] T-34 tank info

James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 08:22:51 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill George <william.george4@gte.net>
To: mil-veh@skylee.com <mil-veh@skylee.com>
Date: Saturday, November 13, 1999 8:04 PM
Subject: [MV] T-34 tank info

>Does anyone have any info on the Soviet T-34 tank?Are there any manuals
>available in English?What voltage are they?Positve ground?Any info would be
>appreciated.We were told this tank has all of the latest upgrades they made
>before parking it.It was upgraded to a diesel engine.
>Thanks,Bill George

Bill,

Just for info the T-34 was designed and built with a Diesel engine from
the gitgo. The Diesel the T-34 uses was designed in France for a dirigible,
the suspension system was designed by Walter Christie.

James Shanks
The Line Below is my Ham Radio Callsign
n1vbn@bit-net.com
The line below is my Ham Radio Packet Address
n1vbn@N1VBN @ WB1DSW.NH.USA.NOAM