Re: [MV] tresor 2 (LOOK!!)

Maurizio Beretta (pierino@tin.it)
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 23:28:23 +0100

ya, I agree with you...

but the site isn't mine, so please enjoy the pictures...

anyway the guy discovered an Mb (the one in the pics) in a old building in
Milan.
It was lying there since 1945. But without spare tire, passenger seat and
windshield.

He was said about a "sister MB", still travelling in a valley near Bergamo,
a city not too far from Milan.

after a while, the guy discovered the second MB, eavily painted in a strong
yellow.

the windshield on it, and the spare tire too, belonged anyway to the "old"
one...

maurizio

| | Maurizio BERETTA mailto:pierino@tin.it
/\__----__/\ http://space.tin.it/io/maurbere
/_/()||||()\_\ http://members.xoom.com/pierino
|_\ o||||o /_| Chiasso, 11
|----JeeP----| I - Milan 20155 ICQ # 8438805
|_| |_| ph. + 39 023270228 fax + 39 023270228