Re: [MV] bicycle rumors(they are true!!)

NIGEL HAY (Nigelhay@tanksrus.freeserve.co.uk)
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 09:02:49 -0000

Tony et al,

Good news, they are indeed made to a vey high standard by a chap called TONY
COLGRANE , WELL HOUSE, HASTINGS ROAD, NORTHIAM , SUSSEX TN316HY ENGLAND.
His phone is uk 01797 253177

This man makes the replica decals
Champion,Kenneth E,
HIGHER ALTERHAY
COMBE ST. NICHOLAS CHARD
SOMERSET TA203LT

tel 0146062658

There is a great deal of interest in these bikes here in the UK, at Beltring
(July 19-23rd 2000) we have a judging class for them.
If you need other bits i stronlgy reccomend putting a "wanted" advert om
www.milweb.net

Hope this helps.