Re: [MV] ATF LIFTS BAN ON MILITARY HARDWARE....sort of

Jon Shoop (shoop19@idt.net)
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 00:50:53 -0600

Clout...you bet...the owners of P51s are members of the same Country Clubs
as their Congressmen...........That does make a difference...You all need
to call and write yours....every week if need be. Tell them you are having
trouble with the foot dragging and roadblocks put up by the geeks in DC.
Tell them your hobby is IMPORTANT to you. VERY IMPORTANT!

After all, you vote...and always vote for the best candidate........one
that upholds freedom and justice....for all!