RE: [MV] Strange M-37 & trailers

Pfdad@aol.com
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 07:43:54 EST

Hello List:

Darryl wrote:
>Upon closer inspection I noticed that the drivers door was stenciled"
>Chrysler Turbine Project" . .... Anyone
>know anything about either of these items?
> Darryl

The Chrysler Turbine Project was under the direction of Sam Williams. Sam
later founded Williams Research, now Williams International, of Walled Lake,
Michigan. Williams Int'l makes the small axial flow turbines used in cruise
missles and other models for business jets. If he is still around, he would
know something about this, or perhaps someone in his company also may have
been with Chrysler on that project.

Phil in Memphis