Re: [MV] BMW R12/Chinese replica m/c

David Reay (David@zundapp.freeserve.co.uk)
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 19:45:14 -0000

Guys,

I can understand if you want to run a "modern vintage" machine,
but even the R71 wasn't an official German Military machine.
And at the end of the day it would be masquerading as the real
thing!
But the real R12 isn't impossible to find. In Europe a good
machine can be found for about $6-6500 US.

I know of several, and would be happy to point people in the right
direction.

David Reay

1943 Zundapp KS750