Re: [MV] Bad Dealings

Jon Shoop (shoop19@idt.net)
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 00:24:28 -0600

That paint is dead........Moisture cured paint is dated...and it turns to a
big blob of coagulated crap..and no way to bring it back.

I should say..always pay with a credit card.....that way, you retain some
rights.

I am in the process of offering FRESH CARC to the list. I have gotten my
first batch of paint and the lab is now doing the accelerated exposure
tests..UV and Salt Spray.Should be cleared up this week. Doing a 3 year
test...that should show any degradation. And the best part..it will be
affordable!

Just my 2 cents...

Jon