Re: [MV] Making oil

ljh (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Thu, 25 Nov 1999 11:53:38 +0800

Joe:

I once had the same problem with one of my trucks....I was not a faulty
Injector that caused my engine oil dilution with Fuel but a faulty seal in
the Injector Pump. This problem if not corrected will result in the
pre-mature wearing of all of you engines bearing surfaces, thus causing
pre-mature failure. Check Carefully and let me know what you find.

Tim Conover
Xiamen, China.