Re: [MV] TV show 'Rat Patrol' from the '60s

Jim/Julia (w7ls@blarg.net)
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 11:52:29 -0800

Yeah, I heard there were some marathon Combat! shows. I am on the Combat!
mailing list (e-mail). They get together with the old squad about once a
year and sometimes do a walkthrough of the park near LA where they did the
shooting (film) for the show. I'd like to get the tapes, somehow. thanks.
Jim