RE: [MV] For sale MB & GPW

Frank Robertson (tankdriv@gte.net)
Mon, 29 Nov 1999 21:49:11 -0600

Well, I have purchased about $5,000.00 in 2 orders of Stuart parts from
him. He was always helpful, if a little slow to get in touch with, and the
parts were as described. I'd buy from him again in a heartbeat. On one order
he shipped freight prepaid. They made me pay freight here. He offered to
send me the money. I told him just give me a credit on the next order. I
will have more parts ordered in the next month or so. He has always gone out
of his way to tell me when he thought a part would not work even tho I
thought it would. With me his word has always been as good as gold. I'd
recommend him to anyone.

Frank Robertson
Memphis, TN. USA
"Miss Dixie" "Tha Thing"