[MV] "inexpensive" source for MEP-004, 005 Gensets?

From: Tom Norris (badger@telalink.net)
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 02:47:42 PST

OK guys, quit laughing. Am looking for a trailer mounted genset
of some sort, need not be anyting this large. Any ideas as to
good inexpensive dealers? Am fairly good at maintenance, and
familiar especially with the Mep-004 and 5 having worked on a good
number of them. Actually any generator 10K or above would be
great, preferably trailer mounted. Would even settle for 400Hz. ;-)

Thanks

Tom Norris
Manchester, TN

PS, Those of you that know the guy in Tracey City, TN, I tried him. He never
even acknowledged my existance on his lot and did not reply to any questions
I asked as if I was not there... *sigh*