[MV] WTD Tank track pads

From: Hummer1234@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 01 1999 - 13:07:12 PST

I just acquired a very nice M42A1 Duster (self propelled gun with 2-40mm
Bofors based on the M41 medium tank) and although it's rubber road pads are
pretty good, I think some spares, preferably a full set, are in order.

Does anyone know of a source for NOS or VERY GOOD track shoe road pads for an
M42 Duster or equivalent (M41 Walker Bulldog).

Any hints or leads would be greatly appreciated and please contact me
off-list. Thanks in advance.

Stuart Robinson
Redmond, WA
'93 CARC 383 Green Hummer