[MV] portable airport hangar...

From: Lida L. Bensinger (mitymite@juno.com)
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 13:43:48 PST

List,

We have a customer in New Zealand who asked me about this but Daryl has
never heard of it. Wondered if maybe someone on the list has...

He said that he had heard the US government got rid of some portable
hangars for aircraft. It had a retractable top similar to the bonnet on a
baby carriage and were about 140' wide. He is looking for one to put his
Catalina in. Has anybody heard of these?

Thanks,
Lida
D&L Bensinger mitymite@juno.com
2442 Main St. lbensinger@enter.net (for attachments and
links)
Narvon, PA 17555
phone and fax (610) 286-9545
http://www.dlbensinger.com/
PS Check out our current sales on eBay. Repro combat wheels now listed.