[MV] Imports of Armor

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 05 1999 - 21:25:39 PST

For what it's worth:

I have heard that a deadline has been set for doing "something" about our
import situation by the BATF (form 6) and it could be coming soon.

This information came from a very credible source and since I do not have
permission to use a name, I won't. However, I'm very curious if anyone else
heard anything regarding this possible change in status? How about Don Louts
(sp?) in Texas? I think he may has a lawsuit pending, anyone heard from him
about this? (Don are you reading this?)

I've discussed this Lee Holland as of this date and he has not been contacted
by BATF and has not heard about any pending change.

FYI: He continues to lobby on our behalf and will be attempting a new
meeting with Larry White, BATF chief soon.

Sorry for dredging up and old subject again... but its important for us to
keep it out in front and do what we can to resolve this situation. Thanks
for taking the time to read this and I hope if anyone has heard anything you
will share it with us. Jack

Ferret Mk 2/3
Sumb & trailer