[MV] Dodge Winch Cable Details Needed

From: Martyn Horsfall (blitz43@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 00:07:22 PST

Hi List,

I recently managed to get a winch for our 1942 Dodge Weapons Carrier (WC52)
but it has no cable on it. Can anyone tell me how long the cable is meant to
be, and what is its diameter? What was on the end of it - was it a chain &
hook? I am looking for as many details as you can give me for these things.
Thanks in advance,
Martyn
(South Australia)