[MV] M35 canvas

From: whendon@herc.com
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 06:09:42 PST

Greetings, as a new owner of an M35 in this business, a couple of questions
have surfaced. My truck has the full canvas on the bed. As this fine
truck will sit out in the western PA winter at least for this year, is
there something to help preserve the canvas (which is in good shape) over
the winter? Something like bear grease or scotch guard might work but I am
not sure. Also any good tips for separating lug nuts from wheel studs. I
have two on my spare that I can't break free.

thanks,

Bill

66 Kaiser M35