Re: [MV] Mutt Stuff (and HMMWV stuff)

From: Steven P. Allen (spallen@rolemail.ccis.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 11:27:55 PST

But, Geeze, John! Many of the vehicles currently on the road have no
"side-impact engineering," my '69 Chevy PU among 'em. It's my daily driver
and will continue to be. That's hardly any reason for scrapping perfectly
servicable vehicles (not that I'm saying you agree with that solution). It
sounds like an excuse to me for something else.

Steve Allen