[MV] Parking brake goodies for M38A1? Need some.

From: Jim/Julia (w7ls@blarg.net)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 17:23:38 PST

Hi. I'm breathing new life back into a M38A1. I need the goodies to make
the parking brake work. All I have presently, is the yank-handle and the
rod that goes straight down, and maybe the next one that goes sideways.
I also have the drum. I need everything else. Anyone have some spares I
could buy? Thanks. Jim in Duvall, WA 98019