Re: [MV] M38CDN project

From: Rej Sayak (rejan@escape.ca)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 18:01:50 PST

Sorry about the confusion I may have caused: my M38CDN is a '52 unit. Thanks
for all the info I've received so far.

I have seen the term "script" vehicle used a few times, does that refer to
manufacturer name stamped on the body (like "Willys" on the tailgate of some
trucks)? This truck has no manfacturer ID anywhere except on the dash data
plates (Ford Motor Company). (It does have Jeep stamped on the front side of
the toolbox).

What differences exist between an M38 engine and one out of a simillar year
CJ (asside from all the waterproofing and related plumbing)? Are there
differences between an M38 and M38CDN engine?

What year and model vehicles would parts (lights, switches, etc.)
interchange with this truck?

Thanks again for all the help

Rej