[MV] Parts needed

From: Christy Kulacki (ckulacki@erols.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 06:39:49 PST

Hello Listers, I am restoring a M3A1 Scout Car, and I am in need of a
few dress up items to complete it. First is a M35 Skate Rail Trolly, to
mount my gas .50 cal, it is the kind with the cantilever wheel. I need
the rear mounting brackets to mount the .30 cal tripod to the rear
bumper. Also, I need a 1917, .30 cal tripod and a cradle. If anyone has
these items or knows where I can look for them, I would greatly
appreciate it. Thanks, Len