[MV] Air Force M37 for sale

From: PE57NE55@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 09:43:57 PST

Gentlemen, greetings !!!
I have too many projects so I decided to sell my M37. It is an Air Force
model , the Year is 1953. The body is almost 100% rust free. It has been
painted red on the out side by its second owner, a fire dept. If anyone wants
a picture , I will e-mail it to you. I'm asking $3100.00. The truck is
located in Ohio , near Dayton. I could deliver it within a 600 mile radius.
The engine is very good, it needs brake work and the fuel pump rebuilt. The
tires are good, and are mil tread. It has low miles.
Thank you.
Paul
USN
M35