[MV] lights?

From: Damon Gentile (damonfg@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 12:46:10 PST

Ok this could be a stupid Q but I'm still green (bad pun
intended) so here goes.

On the front fenders of my '55 M54, there are two round lights,
maybe 4 or 5 inches in diameter. (One on each fender.) They are
solid on one side and amber on the other. They flash as turn
indicators.

Should the amber side face forward or rear? All of them in the
DRMO yard had them facing rear so I assume that's proper, but I
can't figure out why that would be. My civvy mindset says the
lights on the front of the fruck should point forward but what
the heck do I know ?

Thanks,
-Damon